Ian's Cottage sleeps 2
Ian's Cottage lies tucked away at the top of our land with fantastic views across the fields to the Mendip Hills, not a road in sight! It has a large enclosed and lawned garden with south facing terrace - a real sun trap. The cottage with it's country style and vintage furnishings has been designed to provide every comfort without losing it's rustic charm. Garden furniture, a barbecue and a shed for storing bicycles are available. Parking for one car with steps up to the garden and cottage.
- wood beamed open plan living/dining room
- wood burning stove
- TV/DVD and Radio/CD player
- electric cooker
- automatic washing machine
- bath/wc with a shower over the bath
- under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom
- electric panel heaters in living room and bedroom
- beamed double bedroom, with king size bed, on first floor
- marvellous views of the Mendip Hills
What is included
Our linen is luxurious egyptian cotton and for each guest there is a large fluffy bath sheet and bath towel.
A welcome pack of essentials such as milk, sugar, hot chocolate, tea, coffee (ground and instant), olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Eco friendly cleaning products.
Electricity included powered by solar PV panels, initial fuel for the woodburner is included, thereafter available at cost.
Due to it's design and layout Ian's Cottage is not suitable for crawling babies, toddlers or small children.
Smoking is only permitted outside.
Access is approximately a quarter of a mile down a fairly bumpy farm track which is easily accessible for all but the lowest of vehicles.